Carbon Monoxide Testing in Westchester County, NY

​Carbon monoxide is an odorless, tasteless, and colorless gas which is caused by incomplete combustion of fossil fuels. In a home, the danger generally stems from a malfunctioning boiler. It is estimated that as many as 1,000 deaths are attributed to carbon monoxide poisoning every year in the United States.

The test involves leaving the test kit in the boiler room for up to an hour with results (given by concentration) available immediately.

Informational Links on Carbon Monoxide

CDC Link for Carbon Monoxide

Lead Disclosure Law for Home Sellers and Buyers